Hi

Last year there were a few reports in the chemical press (e.g.
https://doi.org/10.1039/D1SC02708E, and references therein) of studies of glass
catalysing reactions  - it seems that it isn’t as benign as one might imagine.
Of course, this will not be news to the old chemical hands on this BB...

Harry