Hi Saurabh

It looks like the “tdom” package (which is used by iMosflm to parse the XML
output from Mosflm in order to produce all the graphics) is missing from the
tcltk used by iMosflm in the ccp4 distribution.

CCP4 central should be able to help (see this web-page:
https://www.ccp4.ac.uk/?page_id=1661 for details)

Harry