Dear All,

I would like to bring your attention to this opening in my lab at EMBL Grenoble:

A***Staff Scientist position *is available in the group of the**incoming**Head of EMBL Grenoble, KristinaDjinovic Carugo. The Djinovicgroup is interested in the molecular mechanisms underlying the architecture and assembly of muscle sarcomeres, particular Z-discs and in microbial metalloenzymes involved in complete ammonium oxidation and protection from chemical damage. We use integrative structural biology methods including X-ray crystallography, small-angle X-ray scattering, electron microscopy and complementary biophysical and biochemical approaches on proteins and reconstituted complexes.

More information about EMBL, position and candidate requirements and application details can be found in the link below:
https://www.embl.org/jobs/position/GR00186

Informal inquiries should be sent to Kristina Djinovic Carugo(kristina.djino...@embl.org).

I would appreciate of you could can disseminate this opening,

best wishes

Kristina Djinovic Carugo

--
---
Kristina Djinovic Carugo

Email:  kristina.djino...@embl.org
Website:http://www.embl.fr
Tel:    (33) 4 76 20 7238   Secretary (33) 4 76 20 7123
Fax:    (33) 4 76 20 7199
EMBL Grenoble, 71 Avenue des Martyrs, CS 90181, 38042 Grenoble Cedex 9, France
---