And now with a link that works:

Dear All,

We'd like to advertise an open postdoctoral position in the project "Novel imaging methods for macromolecular structure and dynamics" with Prof. Dr. Henry Chapman within our Cluster of Excellence 'CUI: Advanced Imaging of Matter' at the Universität Hamburg, Germany.

Please see here for further information:
https://www.uni-hamburg.de/stellenangebote/ausschreibung.html?jobID=1b78495a83020b64c7125f6b4928bb54fb923f79

Best regards,

Jutta Voigtmann

----------------------

Jutta Voigtmann
CUI Career Service

Universität Hamburg
CUI: Advanced Imaging of Matter
Luruper Chaussee 149, Geb. 610, R. 2010
22761 Hamburg

+49 40 42838-2442
cui.car...@uni-hamburg.de <mailto:cui.car...@cui.uni-hamburg.de>
www.cui-advanced.uni-hamburg.de <http://www.cui-advanced.uni-hamburg.de/>
www.uni-hamburg.de <http://www.uni-hamburg.de/>

Observe, understand, control
Atoms bind together and form solids, molecules interact and react - new functionalities emerge with increasing complexity and growing system size. 160 scientists from different disciplines such as physics, chemistry, and structural biology have joined forces in the Cluster of Excellence „CUI: Advanced Imaging of Matter“ to observe, understand, and control these processes.