Webinar Title
Structural Biology at the NSLS-II: Capabilities and Capacities for 2023-2024.

Date
September 22 12:00PM - 2:00PM (EDT).

Register in advance for the webinar
https://bnl.zoomgov.com/meeting/register/vJIsdOmgpjsjGxXMBBtMN9vvWoeiJYiNRPc

Description
The NSLS-II is organizing a 2-hours webinar on September 22 from 12 PM to 2 PM
(EDT) to highlight the current capabilities and capacities of the MX beamlines.
AMX and FMX support research projects requiring access to state-of-the-art
instrumentation for cryo-crystallography as well as room-temperature and serial
crystallography using fixed-target and high-throughput fragment screening.

We encourage current APS users to participate in the webinar to learn about
opportunities to continue their research at  NSLS-II for structural biology
experiments in 2023 and 2024. We will highlight research capabilities, the
available proposal types, and deadlines for proposal submission.
There will be a presentation about life science solution scattering at the LIX
beamline to support structural biologists requiring access to complementary
techniques.

Keywords
MX beamline, access, proposals, cryo-crystallography, room-temperature
crystallography, fixed -target serial-crystallography, fragment screening, high
throughput/automated experiments, solution scattering, complementary techniques.

Links
https://www.bnl.gov/nsls2/beamlines/beamline.php?r=17-ID-1
https://www.bnl.gov/nsls2/beamlines/beamline.php?r=17-ID-2
https://www.bnl.gov/nsls2/beamlines/beamline.php?r=16-ID