Hi All,

The BCA BSG Winter Meeting will be held on Monday 12th December at the Crick
Institute, London. Please visit the BSG
webpage<https://bsg.crystallography.org.uk/> for programme and registration.
Our Winter meeting is based around current research in Dynamical Structural
Biology. Protein structures are inherently flexible, and this flexibility is
vital for the biological functions they perform. Researchers are now utilising
cryo-EM and serial diffraction amongst other methods to understand the
relationship between protein motion and activity. The meeting will provide a
review of current progress in this interesting area.

In addition to organising meetings, a key role of the BCA Biological Structures
Group is to promote the development of structural biology, particularly through
supporting workshops, training and other events aimed at students and early
career researchers. We receive many requests for support and profits from this
meeting will be used to support as many of those events as we are able. Please
note that we have tried to keep registration costs low. However, if you are a
student and/or young researcher and are in need to support to attend this
meeting then please contact our secretary Dr. Mark Roe
(m....@sussex.ac.uk<mailto:m....@sussex.ac.uk>) to discuss your circumstances.

Thanks
BSG Committee.

Dr S.M. Roe,