From: Wyatt W. Yue <yuewai...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2022 at 18:02
Subject: Postdoc position in crystallography-driven drug discovery, Yue Lab
at Newcastle University
To: <CCP4BB@jiscmail.ac.uk>, <wyatt....@newcastle.ac.uk>

Dear all

The Yue lab in Newcastle University is currently advertising one postdoc
position in x-ray crystallography, funded for two years in the first
instance, open to all UK/EU/non-EU/international applicants.

https://jobs.ncl.ac.uk/job/Newcastle-Research-AssistantAssociate/861857001/

You will be a crystallographer working closely with an industry partner
towards small molecule discovery for a rare misfolding disease. You will
carry out crystallography-based fragment screening and biophysical
validation studies to guide compound design for a metabolic enzyme.

You can find out more about our group here:
https://www.staff.ncl.ac.uk/yuelab/

Any informal enquiries you can contact: wyatt....@newcastle.ac.uk

Deadline: Friday 18 November 2022. We aim to hold interviews in the week of
28 Nov - 2 Dec 2022.

*Wyatt Yue*

Professor of Structural Biology

Biosciences Institute