Hi all,

I have been refining a structure and somehow along the way the residue numbers
have completely shifted.  For instance, the first section of residues are
shifted by say 8 numbers, then there is a gap from where the resnumbers go from
121, 151, 152, 153...and so on.  Its quite the mess.

Is there a way to take a sequence file with residue numbers correct and apply
these to the PDB file?  I have tried Renumber Residues in coot but this isnt
working, it just shifts some of them and does opposite shifts elsewhere since
its so discontinuous. Align and mutate just shifts them incorrectly from the
inputted sequence without applying the sequence file number to the PDB.

Any suggestions would be appreciated before I go and do this all manually...
Matt