Dear all,

We have an opening for a Postdoc position in the Masureel lab within the
Membrane Protein group in the Department of Structural Biology at
Genentech! We are looking for a creative and driven Postdoctoral Fellow to
perform basic research related to membrane protein complexes. You’ll have
access to exceptional resources and support to perform cutting-edge
membrane protein research while being exposed to drug discovery in a
world-class environment. Interested or know anyone who might be? Please
feel free to reach out or apply directly!

Postdoctoral Fellow - Structural Biology, Masureel Lab
<https://roche.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/ROG-A2O-GENE/job/South-San-Francisco/Postdoctoral-Fellow---Structural-Biology--Masureel-Lab_202303-107834>
<https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:7046964974971195392/>

--
*Yoana Dimitrova*