Dear Colleagues:

I’d like to advertise a new PhD-level, permanent staff scientist position
available at Colorado State University, located in Fort Collins, CO.  Fort
Collins is a wonderful place to live, located at the foothills of the Rocky
Mountains with over 300 days of sunshine a year.

We are looking for someone to manage our diverse X-ray laboratory and serve as
a crystallographer for the laboratory.  This is someone that I have
traditionally worked quite closely with.  The full job description is here:

https://jobs.colostate.edu/postings/131812

We are explicitly looking for someone with experience in single crystal X-ray
structure solution and single crystal diffractometer operation and maintenance.
 We would also prefer applicant with experience with powder diffraction,
thin-film diffraction, and/or small-angle X-ray scattering.  The salary range
is listed at $60,000-$75,000 USD.  The position is open to international and
domestic applicants.

To ensure full consideration, applications must be received by September 8 2023.

Thank you,

Jamie

James R. Neilson, PhD
Associate Professor