Dear CCP4BB,

I’m looking for a postdoc to join my research group at the Astbury Centre,
University of Leeds, UK. This is a 3-year BBSRC-funded position to study
proteins involved in a spectrum of inherited disorders (ciliopathies), using a
range of structural and biophysical techniques.

For more information please visit:
https://jobs.leeds.ac.uk/Vacancy.aspx?ref=FBSMB1263

Closing date: 25th August 2023.

Kind regards,

Joe

Dr Joseph J B Cockburn DPhil
Program Leader, Biochemistry and Medical Biochemistry
Group Leader and Lecturer in X-ray Crystallography
The Astbury Centre for Structural and Molecular Biology
School of Molecular and Cellular Biology
Faculty of Biological Sciences
University of Leeds
Leeds LS2 9JT
UK
+44 (0)113 3430758

Sometimes I need to send emails in the evenings or at weekends, but I don’t
expect a reply outside of your normal working hours.