Dear all,

We are happy to let you know that we will be running a course on the
Biophysical Characterisation of Macromolecular interactions.

Please have a look at the subjects and register at https://rhpc.nki.nl/myp

In this course you will learn both the theory and the practice of many
biophysical methods that are used in the study of macromolecular interactions
with each other and with ligands - you will even learn what acronyms like MST,
SPR, FP, FI, ITC stand for and most importantly you will get hands-on
experience with many instruments, offered by our partners in that course,
Malvern, nanoTemper, and Refeyn. A glimpse to single molecule methods will also
be offered by Lumicks. In addition, you will learn how to analyse the results
for both equilibrium and transient kinetics.

We will accept a limited number of candidates (12) and all local expenses
including accommodation will be covered. A limited number of travel grants
(250-350 Euro each) will also be available.

You can register here: https://forms.gle/4urzPTJxqNACcHqu9

Horizon2020 program that offers access to X-ray, NMR, cryo-EM and biophysics
for structural biology.

Best regards in the behalf of the organising team,

Tassos