Dear CCP4bb colleagues,

I would like to draw your attention to the following senior position being
advertised at the University of Western Australia, for someone at the
intersection of chemistry and biology. Closing date 30Th October. This position
is open to international applicants.

https://external.jobs.uwa.edu.au/en/job/514112/brian-metcalf-chair-in-biological-chemistry
The Brian Metcalf Chair in Biological Chemistry will drive an aspiring program
across molecular sciences and is expected to deliver paradigm-shifting research
with a cross-functional program of experimental science at the intersection of
chemistry and biology. The Chair will engage and foster opportunities for
collaboration across the molecular sciences, within the School, across the
University and with external partners and organisations.

Please forward to any colleagues who may be interested.

Cheers,
Charlie
--
I work flexibly and I am sending this message now because it suits me. I don’t
expect that you will read, respond, or take action outside of your normal

Charlie Bond (he/him) – http://bondxray.org<http://bondxray.org/>/
Professor, FRSC GAICD, Ally
School of Molecular Sciences https://www.uwa.edu.au/schools/molecular-sciences
The University of Western Australia
Whadjuk Boodja
+61 8 6488 1191  - 4.32 Bayliss Building
To make an appointment, please contact
charles.b...@uwa.edu.au<mailto:charles.b...@uwa.edu.au>