Dear all,

·         A Postdoctoral position is available in the laboratory of Nico Reyes
at the CNRS in Bordeaux, France. We are an international team working on novel
functional and pharmacological mechanisms of human membrane proteins. We
combine functional and biophysical approaches (ITC, fluorescence spectroscopy,
and others) with single-particle cryoEM, and have regular access to excellent
biochemistry, biophysics, and cryoEM in-house facilities. Recent articles from
the lab can be found here (PMID: 35545671, 35710838, 34747040).

We are looking for a highly motivated candidate with a PhD in Structural
Biology, Biophysics or related disciplines with a good publication record and
willing to work on challenging projects involving human membrane proteins.
Hands-on experience and knowledge in membrane protein expression and
purification, as well as structural biology (X-ray crystallography, NMR, and/or
Cryo-EM) are essential for the position. The working language in the lab is
English, and the candidate should speak and write it comfortably.

Interested candidates, please send your CV, the contact info at least 2
references, as well as the tittle of the most interesting article you read in
2023, along with a short paragraph explaining why the article is brilliant, to
nicolas.re...@u-bordeaux.fr

Bordeaux hosts one of the top universities in France (www.u-bordeaux.com) with
a large and international campus, where our lab is located. It is also a lively
and fun city in the south of France nearby the ocean, mountains, and the border
with Spain. Candidates from any nationality and genre are welcome to apply, and
we are committed to maintain an international and equal-opportunity working
environment.