---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Helen McAllister <h.mcallis...@leeds.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2023 at 11:57
Subject: [CCP4] Postdoc position currently available in Leeds
To: c...@listserv.stfc.ac.uk <c...@listserv.stfc.ac.uk>

Dear Sirs,

Please would it be possible to advertise the job below to your members for
us? (You may need to shorten it a bit!)

We have a postdoc position currently available in the Radford /  Calabrese
laboratories at Leeds. We are looking for a Research Fellow in Integrative
Structural Molecular Biology, with experience in one or more of the
following: Application of biophysical techniques to the study of protein
structure, protein interactions and/or protein folding, such as CD,
fluorescence, SPR, ITC, X-ray crystallography, cryo-EM; Structural
proteomics methods (e.g. chemical crosslinking, native mass spectrometry,
hydrogen-deuterium exchange); NMR spectroscopy of proteins and their
interactions; and/or Molecular biology, protein expression and
characterisation of protein structure, function and binding.

We have a great group of over 20 postdocs and PhD students in our labs, and
superb facilities here in the Astbury Centre.

Here is the link:

*https://jobs.leeds.ac.uk/vacancy.aspx?ref=FBSAS1072
<https://jobs.leeds.ac.uk/vacancy.aspx?ref=FBSAS1072> *

Many thanks for any help you can give, and best wishes to you all,

*Helen*

Helen McAllister (Mrs), h.mcallis...@leeds.ac.uk
PA to Professor Sheena Radford, OBE, FRS, FMedSci
School of Cellular and Molecular Biology, Faculty of Biological Sciences
The University of Leeds, Leeds LS2 9JT
Working at home 4 days, and usually on campus on Fridays