Hello, there's a way to export all the columns in one file, rather than trying
to deposit two mini-mtz's. The problem is remembering how when I'm away from
the computer. It's one of the export options that you find when digging around
a bit. Maybe it needs a right-click on one of the icons - bit hard for mac
users, I know ;-0

Best wishes, Jon Cooper. jon.b.coo...@protonmail.com

Sent from Proton Mail mobile