Hi,

It’s possible the true space group is P2(1) with the b-axis unique, and that
subset of true symmetry is found repeatedly with different incorrect
backgrounds of other copies. But I think the easiest way to resolve this
unambiguously is to solve in P1, and let that uncover the true symmetry.

Best wishes,

Randy