I'm sorry Phil, but your application has been administratively rejected because it did not conform to the bioscience-only stipulation that was clearly stated in the RFA.

We look forward to an improved version of your proposal in the future, and please try to read the instructions more carefully next time.

Best of luck,

-James Holton
MAD Scientist