From: CCP4 bulletin board <CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK> on behalf of Murpholino
Peligro <murpholi...@gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, 9 April 2024 at 02:39
To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK <CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK>
Subject: [ccp4bb] How to compare the same protein crystallized in different
conditions?

Caution External Email: Do not click any links or open any attachments unless
you trust the sender and know that the content is safe.
Hi...
Let's say I want to compare the same protein crystallized in different
conditions. Same space group, almost same resolution. The global RMSD will be
pretty small (around 0.3 Angstroms). There will be some changes in rotamers in
some residues and some extra waters here and there... Besides local rsmd and
contact maps (or differences in contact maps)... is there anything else to get
a decent view of these small changes?
Thanks a lot.