Dear all,
Just a reminder that there are only 10 days left until abstract submission
closes.

Abstracts will be considered for oral and poster presentations. Please
register and send your abstract before 25 April 2024.

Website:
https://instruct-eric.org/events/ai-approaches-in-structural-biology-and-drug-discovery/

Registration fee: £50 (includes catering)
Venue: EPN campus, Grenoble, France.
Dates: 13-14 May 2024

Best regards,
Jon Agirre on behalf of the organising committee: Jose A. Marquez
(Instruct-ERIC), Magalie Matthieu (Sanofi-Aventis), Rebecca Thompson
(ThermoFisher), Max Nanao (ESRF), Carlos Oscar Sorzano (Instruct-ERIC), Jon
Agirre (Instruct-ERIC/3D-Bioinfo liaison), Sameer Velankar (EMBL-EBI,
3D-Bioinfo), Evangelia Chrysina (ICB-NHRF, Greece).

--
Dr Jon Agirre (He/Him)