> On Jun 17, 2015, at 19:48, Chris Osborn <fozzt...@fozztexx.com> wrote:
>

> On Jun 17, 2015, at 7:43 PM, Mark J. Blair <n...@nf6x.net> wrote:
>
>> Are the readers in question these ones in Canada?
>
> When you drive up there to get them, you can stop by my house on your way
> home and drop one off. I’m in Sacramento so I’m right on the way. I’ll let
> you play some air hockey while you’re here! :-P

I sincerely thank you for the offer, but I won't be driving up there. I don't
like driving long distances (despite commuting about 20,000 miles per year),
and I don't particularly like traveling in general, either. Nope, I'm totally a
stay-near-home type, with my one concession being a drive up to San Luis Obispo
once a year for a military radio collectors meeting and one or more steaks at
Jocko's.

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <n...@nf6x.net>
http://www.nf6x.net/