On 06/23/2015 11:59 AM, Holm Tiffe wrote:

Think that's ok for you?
(not for me as for most people on the world, but they simplay take the
rights to do this which really pisses me of)

If yes, for sure you want to call it stupid that IBM still want's to get
payd for the old Mainframes, don't you?

No, it's not okay with me. We are entering a phase of world history where trans-national interests pretty much subvert national and democratic interests and simply create laws to further their own needs.

We are, in my own humble opinion, entering a brave new world. I'm not at all sure that I like it.

--Chuck