On 6/30/15 4:08 PM, Robert Jarratt wrote:
I think if I had the opportunity to own a 780 I would do my best to *make* space for it, although I fear it would mean having to rent storage space. I'd love a 730 too. I am still incredulous that someone could "lose" or not realise they had a second 780! :-) Regards Rob
Actually at one point I had 4 (or was it 5?) 11/78x machines. Some were 11/780s, one was an 11/780-5 and one was an 11/785.

When I moved out of my shop, I put everything into storage. To keep the number of storage spaces at a minimum, I had to pack everything *tight*. Over the years, I sold some of them off and lost track of how many remained in storage. I knew that there was one in storage but as I was unpacking for the most recent move, I found that there were actually 2.

TTFN - Guy