From: jwsmobile: Tuesday, July 07, 2015 3:43 PM
If there were a technical reason to keep it in a simple format that would be fine, but as Al K pointed out quite some time ago, Google already indexes all of this quite fine as it and most search engines do, so the list is text searchable.

For me, HTML mail is disdained because it's a security nightmare.
I don't want to worry about transparent tracking images, cookies, javascript, and who knows what else they've invented or will invent.

I just want to read what you've got to say.

I might want to follow your link, if I have sufficient interest and trust, but I want to have to make that decision *before* entering the spy filled, all-singing, all-dancing hype arena.

   Vince
--
o< The ASCII Ribbon Campaign Against HTML Email!