On 2015-07-13 1:52 AM, Kip Koon wrote:
Hi Michael,
I would be most interested in finding out more about this effort. ...  I used a
PDP-8/E in high school and college
and have been quite interested in the high capability PDPs like the
PDP-11 Series for starters. I didn't know there were PDP 12 Series
computers. Are there other PDP series computers as well?

A good reference to the complete PDP range is "Computer Engineering: A DEC View of Hardware Systems Design", Bell, Mudge, McNamara.

http://onlinebooks.library.upenn.edu/webbin/book/lookupid?key=olbp11850

(It's a beautiful hardcover to own, but there's a link to an online HTML version.)

--Toby

> Congratulations
on your restoration efforts! I wish I could see what all you guys have
been and are up to! Take care my friends.

Kip Koon
computer...@sc.rr.com