On 7/14/2015 11:07 PM, Fred Cisin wrote:
On Wed, 15 Jul 2015, Kip Koon wrote:
Hi Guys,
I have finally decided to restore my original Altair 8800 which has
been in
storage for over 30 years.  Does anyone have a copy of Microsoft's
Multiuser
Disk Extended Basic for the Altair 8800?  When I was in college in '79 to
'81, in the computer room was an ASR-33 Teletype and 3 Learseigler
terminals
connected to an Altair 8800B.  An IMSAI was also there connected to one
ASR-33 Teletype.  I'd like to resurrect this multiuser Basic software
environment on my Altair someday once the restoration is complete.
Any help
in securing a copy of all the necessary software would be most
appreciated.
Thanks a bunch in advance.  Take care my friends.

How will Bill Gates feel about an unauthorized copy?

I say since He has stopped selling that product ... Pirate it.
But better check if it needs a Windows DLL first.
Ben.