> On Aug 2, 2015, at 12:15, William Donzelli <wdonze...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Turning this discussion on its head, I wonder if I'm the only one to stash
>> manuals and setup CDs in the cases of my systems.  Has anyone ever picked up
>> an old system and found system documentation inside?
>>
>> Just wondering if I'm the exception...
>
> Just you and IBM.

And some 1950s military radio manufacturers, who screen printed schematic
diagrams onto cloth and stashed them inside the radios. The schematics were
secured to the inside of the radio with a length of cloth ribbon, then folded
up tightly and stuffed into a metal tube secured to the radio chassis.

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <n...@nf6x.net>
http://www.nf6x.net/