Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2015 11:16 PM
Subject: RE: The desk has arrived - WAS: Somewhat OT: Freighting Items

As mentioned previously IBM made (or put their name on) all sorts of things, including several telephones; I've got one somewhere but like
much of my junk no idea where at the moment.

Mike,

I was actually hoping you had images or linkage to said phone. Unless you are talking about the IBM smart phone from 20 years ago?

I've also still got my original THINK sign but you'd have to pry that from my cold dead fingers; has anyone ever made a replica? Shouldn't be
too hard.

These come up fairly often on ePay but I have yet to see one go for a reasonable price. I agree would be a cool accessory but as Fred pointed out they were not original to the desk.

-Ali