They have only been used so far on the genuine DEC systems
they were intended for. You might want to check if PiDP8 will work.

Rod

On 09/11/15 10:34, Kip Koon wrote:
Hi Rod,
I'd love have a PiDP8 running with one of these panels, but at this point I'm
going to have to wait.  :(  Will these be available later on?

Kip Koon
computer...@sc.rr.com

-----Original Message-----
From: cctalk [mailto:cctalk-boun...@classiccmp.org] On Behalf Of rod
Sent: Thursday, November 05, 2015 12:57 PM
To: General Discussion: On-Topic and Off-Topic Posts
Subject: Front Panels - Pricing

Hi Guys
                Ok I now have the pricing for the current run of panels.
Featuring all new silk screens.

          PDP-8/e  Type A or  B     £65.00 UKP + Ship to US at £15 UK =
£80.00 = USD  $121.00
          PDP-8/f or /m                 £70.00 UKP  + Ship to US at £15
UK = £85.00 = USD  $130.00

Payment as before to my PayPal account using my email address
rodsmallwoo...@btinternet.com

Regards

Rod