> On Nov 10, 2015, at 07:55, Paul Berger <phb....@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> For the burn in on the CRT, only half of the CRT is used so you can rotate it
> 180 degrees if that has not already been done.  That also works for 3741 key
> to diskette machine, same display unit.

I only noticed burn-in on the lower half of the CRT, so this unit probably has
another lifetime left in its display.

> On the disk drive there is a head lock back top left should be locked when
> moving and I believe there is also a spindle lock.

The head lock lever was "OFF" as I found the unit, so I rotated it to the "ON"
position. If there's a spindle lock, it wasn't obvious enough for me to notice
it.

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <n...@nf6x.net>
http://www.nf6x.net/