On 06/12/2015 17:27, Jerome H. Fine wrote:

In addition, even before that, you must match the CSR and
VECTOR with the DL port you are using.  On a Qbus
system with a DLV11-J, usually the first DL port is:
SET  DD  CSR=176500
SET  DD  VECTOR=300

On a PDP-11/23, there is an extra port at:
SET  DD  CSR=177570
SET  DD  VECTOR=70
if I remember correctly.

I don't think so :-) 177570 is the switch/display register, which only exists on some Unibus machines. It definitely doesn't exist on an 11/23. Maybe you're thinking of the console CSR at 177560 with vector 60?

Unibus addresses are the same as QBus, at least for I/O devices (things like memory management are done differently).

--
Pete

Pete Turnbull