Hi all --

I picked this DPS-6 up over the summer and it's just taking up space (quite a bit of space) in the corner of my basement. This is a custom 16-bit, bitsliced, microcoded CPU from the early 80s with (I believe) 8mb of memory, and ethernet. It would originally have run a version of GCOS. It's about the size of a large-ish minifridge, but a bit deeper. It's also quite heavy!

It's a neat machine, but it's very obscure and unfortunately incomplete (it is missing both mass storage and storage controllers). Otherwise, it is complete and in good condition (albeit a bit dirty). So you can see why you'd really want to have it in your collection .

If anyone's up for a project, drop me a line.  Local pick up in Seattle, WA.

Thanks,
Josh