On 04/04/2016 02:13 PM, Guy Sotomayor wrote:

On Apr 4, 2016, at 11:07 AM, Dave Woyciesjes <woycies...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

------
... nor would I ever expect you to ;D

IMO the reason that flowed text and top posting have become the norm
is that many people (myself included) find them more efficient and clearer,
both reading and writing;

        How so? Who reads an email message from the bottom up?

Because I’ve already read all of the other messages in the thread and it’s
a pain when folks bottom post and include the complete text of all of the
previous emails.

Well, yes, that's laziness there. All should be trimmed, except the bare minimum needed to understand context; when in a public forum that is viewable after the fact.

I have gotten to the point on this list, that if I can’t see any new text on the
first page, I skip the email.  I’ve seen cases where there are 100’s of lines
of old email text and only one new line at the very bottom.

TTFN - Guy

--
--- Dave Woyciesjes
--- ICQ# 905818