+1
Been looking for a Crimson for about 8 years now.
A couple have come up, but none anywhere close to me. Due to size and weight shipping has been prohibitive.
:(
Jerry

I've owned 3 Crimsons and 3 or 4 Onyx desksides. I wonder where they are now? I know one Crimson buyer drove to Virginia Beach from Atlanta GA.

FWIW, everyone loves the Crimson. I like the Challenge L and Onyx deskside better.

I know that one of my old Onyx's is in New Mexico, not sure where the others are these days.

I gave away *four* Challenge Ls. Not sure if the one guy still uses them as a table end or not.