From: jim stephens: Thursday, July 21, 2016 9:53 PM
I have not had time to figure out the driver circuit for any of the lamps to see what that may turn up, and wanted to know whether it was 28v lamps before I buy 40 of them. (the thing has only 2 out of a lot of lamps).

I mentioned http://www.foxdata.com/blog/tag/nova-312/ to you earlier, which suggested the 28V bulbs. I also found
http://www.chookfest.net/nova3/ledmod.html
which makes it clear that the voltage is likely a fair bit over 12V.

The DG Components guide only lists part numbers for the 28V bulbs, 24V bulbs, 5V, and 6V bulbs (at least that I found that fit with the wire base and the form factor). I think installing 28V bulbs in 24V circuits would be fine (they'd last longer).

Alas, I have no authoritative information on the exact correct bulb.

Vince