On 7/29/2016 12:51 PM, Paul Anderson wrote:
Hi Andrea,

I replied but maybe you didn't get it. I'll check me sent file later.

You have a unit with power supply , CPU, and no boards?

Which boards do you need?

Thanks, Paul
Paul,
I also sent along a reply, and am interested if Andrea can't swing it, or noone else does. (in the main board, etc).

I have a 350 and 380 with no hard drive, and would like to replace the drives and restore the systems to operation of some sort.
thanks
Jim