They should really part it out, they could probably make more money and it
would be more likely to find a home.

Like that person in Denver, who waited until the last minute when he had to
empty his rental space and had an “Everything must go!!!” sale on his Macs — he
should’ve been putting them up on eBay for 3-6 months in advance of that, and
just moving them out, he’d have at least paid for his time and found them good
homes.

  -- Chris