On 10/1/2016 3:21 PM, N0body H0me wrote:
-----Original Message-----
From: ccl...@sydex.com
Sent: Sat, 1 Oct 2016 11:12:02 -0700
To: cctalk@classiccmp.org
Subject: Re: ka... ching!

On 10/01/2016 08:27 AM, j...@cimmeri.com wrote:

But, like airplanes and boats, this looks like only a rich person's game.

The game has changed, obviously.  We are in an era now when folks with too much
money and spare time and narcissism want to buy and sell and display toys
rather than play with them.

Looks like it's time to get out of this racket.

--Chuck
Yeh. Once we started seeing Classical Computers that could be considered
'investment grade', prices just got ridiculous for everything.  Everyone
with an old computer in their closet started seeing dollar-signs.

From where I sit, the big prices seem mostly centered around Apple 1's and this Twiggy Lisa. Have any other computers have gone astronomical like these?

- J.