On Thu, 13 Oct 2016, Al Kossow wrote:
On 10/13/16 9:01 AM, Rick Bensene wrote:

These are neat machines, and I hope that they end up in the hands of
someone that can care for them rather than ending up scrap.

hope h****t was one of us :-)

That's what I said when I quit bidding at $180.

I had one of those moments where I went "You know, I'd like to spend more, but I have a building full of computers, I can't really fit any more, and at $200+ it starts getting harder to justify it to the wife."

Which is usually a sign it's getting harder to justify to myself and my conscience is telling me it's time to fold.

But I sure hope it went to a collector.

(It's not often I find computer stuff within 2.5 hours of my home, too.)

 - JP