I have the following 12 TK50 tape cartridges with original DEC labels on them:

AQ-FP13C-BN MICROVMS V4.4 FULL BIN TK50 (2 copies)
AQ-FY80B-BN MICROVMS V4.4 BIN TK50 MANDATORY UPDATE (2 copies)
AQ-FP15C-BN MICROVMS V4.4 NET END/N TK50
AQ-JP22F-BE VMS V5.4 BIN TK50 1/2
AQ-LC99C-BE VMS V5.4 BIN TK50 2/2
AQ-NJ58B-BE VMS V5.4 BIN TK50 WARRANTY MANDATORY UPDATE
AQ-LX08H-BE VMS V5.4-1 BIN TK50
AW-FT37D-BN MICROVMS/WS V3.1 BIN TK50
AQ-FP58A-BN MICROVMS LIC KEY TK50 1-8
AQ-FP86C-BN VAX FORTRAN V4.4 BIN TK50 FORT044 FORT

Are there already images of these tapes archived somewhere available
on the net? I wouldn't mind having images of these tapes but don't
really want to try to read them myself, if they are still currently
readable.