On 2016-10-29 06:32, william degnan wrote:
Quick question...I am setting up disks to be imaged from various requests
including yours.  Do you know the tracks/sectors of the sage disks, off
hand?

Sorry, I got my machine finally home two days ago.
During transport, it was really bend out of shape, so
I will try to check, during the day. The sticker on the outside says something like "80 track", but the drives are not original anymore. (I have two half height 5.25" in it, the early models should have full height)

I don't necessarily plan to set up my sage to test the disks, just
image the disks, to save time if I knew what settings to use it will
increase the chances I get it right the first time.

Thanks again!