On 2016-11-05 1:28 PM, SPC wrote:
Cognos aka Quasar Corporation and its 4GL language 'PowerHouse'.
Originally produced for the HP3000 and later acquired by IBM and later
by UNICOM.

I've never worked with this stuff but I'm curious. There was a PC
versiĆ³n, by the way.

This box contains a sleeve for a PC demo version but sadly the floppies are not included.

I've live in Europe but if no one want it I could be. It's sad the
lack of software.

Note the software itself doesn't seem to be in the box.

If there is real interest in the contents of the binders then I do have means to scan them. But ultimately I don't want to store a big box of paper forever.

--Toby

Regards
Sergio

Hi,

I've had this box for a few years and wanted to see if it's interesting to
anyone on the list.

  http://imgur.com/a/dm1vR

Apparently everything but the software itself. :/

If there is genuine interest I can list the contents of the box. It won't be
cheap to ship though. Located in Toronto, ON.

--Toby