On 11/4/2016 8:16 PM, Mark G Thomas wrote:
Hi,

Does anyone have any available? I don't need the paddles, just the
the ON-OFF-ON momentary switches.

I got good ON-OFF address/data ones from Herb Johnson, but the momentary
ON-OFF-ON ones I have are worn out and do not return to center properly.

Mark

I think you're looking for the following (available at Mouser)

<http://www.mouser.com/search/ProductDetail.aspx?R=0virtualkey0virtualkeyM2018TYG03-JA>

The bare switch isn't in stock but you can get that switch and replace the paddle.

It's a $5.33 experiment.

That's what I've got in my 'box-o-spares', anyway.  YMMV.

BTW, the red paddle is a very good color match to the IMSAI. The blue paddle is a way different color.

Rob