On 2016-11-05 14:25, tony duell wrote:

I have one question:

How does it check, how much RAM is in it?
Boot shows 128K, but the board has 512K

Incidentally there is a .zip file on Bitsavers called SageSources. Unpack it,
and in Sources1 look at PROM2.TXT. That is part of the 68000 source
for the boot ROM and contains the RAM test.

Thanks!
It looks like you are right, playing a little with the RAM banks,
finally got me errors, so at least one chip is dead.
Will take few days, until my replacements arrive, but now I
have 384k of RAM ;-)

Still crashes, but we will see. The original sockets on the board are cheap, sometimes it feels that the chips are barely hanging in there :(

Cheers!