On 08/11/16 19:35, Tony Duell wrote:
I am pretty sure the 4600 is totally different (it's the 3600 and 4500
that I am looking for). It's probably going to be less hassle to trace
the whole lot out. At least I recognise all the ICs apart from one
(and that's on one of the boards labelled '4500' so I may not have
to worry about it).

A project for the distant future, I think...

I have manuals for the ARC Interview 7000 and the Interview 8000, but I suspect that they are sufficiently different as to be of no use to you. I do think they are scanned though, so if you think they might be useful, please shout.

Antonio

--
Antonio Carlini
arcarl...@iee.org