From: cctalk [mailto:cctalk-boun...@classiccmp.org] On Behalf Of Noel Chiappa
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2016 9:31 PM
To: cctalk@classiccmp.org
Cc: j...@mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Subject: Digital circuits and analog devices

So I have this memory of a set of law promulgated by an engineer at DEC, one of
which was something to the effect that 'all digital circuits are made out of
analog devices'. However, my memory doesn't recall where I saw this, and my
Google-fu is not strong enough to turn it up. Can anyone help?

        Noel