let  me  put  my name  back in the hat  for  the  cube  next  computer...
all the other stuff  we have looks  ok  but  appears  like our  cube may
have met a baseball bat on part of  it....

poor thing  would  not  look  good in a   display.
Ed Sharpe archivist  for SMECC

In a message dated 3/10/2017 10:13:29 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
cctalk@classiccmp.org writes:

On 9  March 2017 at 01:21, Ian Finder via cctalk <cctalk@classiccmp.org>
wrote:
> Is someone testing a Markov chainer on the list? If so, you  have some
more
> work to do...

It would explain the resolute  & total failure of our efforts to
explain top-quoting to him. Er, to  it.

Email:  lpro...@cix.co.uk • Google Mail/Talk/Plus:  lpro...@gmail.com
Twitter/Facebook/Flickr: lproven •  Skype/LinkedIn/AIM/Yahoo: liamproven
UK: +44 7939-087884 •  ČR/WhatsApp/Telegram/Signal: +420 702 829  053