On Mon, 13 Mar 2017, Noel Chiappa via cctalk wrote:

   > From: geneb

   > A lot of /completely irrelevant/ technicalities, especially considering
   > the material in question is a physical object, not software.

Doesn't matter. The various matters I raised (copyright, restricted rights,
trade secret, and ownership) apply to printed documentation as well as
software.

You're right, it doesn't matter. Maybe next time, items will be sold without stirring up the Corner Case Cabal.

This entire conversation is completely absurd.

g.

--
Proud owner of F-15C 80-0007