Bill,

I'd be interested in one compatible with Sun 5 mice -- right now I use a
printed paper mousepad when I get out my Sun boxen. If no one else is
interested, I'd like one or two of them, and if they're otherwise going in the
trash, I know a few people I could give them to.

Does $5 each + shipping sound fair? I have no idea what they're worth, I
haven't ever really sought them out.

Thanks,
Jonathan