On Fri, 17 Mar 2017, Kirk Davis wrote:

Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2017 13:08:31 -0700
From: Kirk Davis <kirkbda...@me.com>
To: Peter C. Wallace <p...@mesanet.com>,
    "General Discussion: On-Topic and Off-Topic Posts" <cctalk@classiccmp.org>
Subject: Re: FTGH Large amount of DEC/Misc Classic computer hardware

My Plate is full but I??m sure others would like to know the location of this
stuff.

Richmond CA (Hilltop business park)

On Mar 17, 2017, at 12:56 PM, Peter C. Wallace via cctalk
<cctalk@classiccmp.org> wrote:

We need to move our business and I have about a ton of
classic cimputer junk in the SFBA that need to go or get scrapped:

Many Decstations (3100, 5000/1xx and 5000/240/260s series even a 5100)
many Vaxstations 3100s mostly
Vax 4000 300?
5" DEC hard drives
Many DEC mice
Small Alphas
Dec/HP  CRT monitors
HP ~1990s Unix workstations and parts
Versatec CE3000 plotter (huge)
test equipment (misc Tek scopes and plugins mainly)
Symbolics 3645? (from Guy Sotomayer a few years back)
HP 2115? mini
PDP 11
Couple 3 KW UPSs with bad batterys
SR22 calculator
Altos 5 15
etc

Would really like all to go to someone in the CC community who can take all and
sort/distribute themselves rather than cherry pick but that may be optimistic...

Peter Wallace

Peter Wallace
Mesa Electronics

(\__/)